Skip to main content

Good morning,

I have changed our company branding for all emails, but I now need to change the internal branding when we log into Docusign, the company logo on the header of the DocuSign website next to the users name in the top right-hand corner. For the life of me, I cannot find where to change it. 

Thanks 

Hi @Jean Witteveen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

You can update your account’s sending layout in Settings>Branding>Sending Brand. You can find detailed steps on this process, here:

Customize Themes for Sending Brands

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Alejandro.Ramos 

unfortunately changing the brand, does not update the logo right next to the user in the “internal” docusign menu. It has changed in the notification e-mails and on the signing website but not there. Maybe it has to be changed somehow different for that?

We already tried another browser with a completely clean cache. So there should not be any caching problem.

Oh just for info. @Jean Witteveen  and me are different customers but with the same problem :D 

Best regards, Thomas

Hi @Thomas.Bott,

Thank you for following up.

There are 2 different types of brand in your account settings, Signing, and, Sending Brands. To update what your senders see on the eSignature dashboard, make sure you are clicking on Settings>Brands>Sending, before editing the brand in question.

You can find more details on this topic, here:

Customize Themes for Sending Brands

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Ohhh indeed, thank you @Alejandro.Ramos 

This worked for us :) 

Have a nice day!

Thomas

Hi @Thomas.Bott,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

I am glad to see that this helped solve your issue. We would really appreciate it if you could pick a comment as the “Best Answer”, this will help future users find the solution to the problem.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,