Skip to main content

Hello, I need to provide a certificate of completion to the dmv for signing my contract for my purchased vehicle using docusign. Carvana is the company and they have not been able to assist me with retrieving the document. Please help!

@Brittany Ghess 

If you still have the DocuSign Completed email notification, you can retrieve the Certificate of Completion by following these steps:

1. Open the DocuSign Completed email and click on the "Review Documents" link.
  2. In the browser window that opens, click on "Other Actions."
  3. From the dropdown menu, select "View Certificate" to access the Certificate of Completion.
  4. Once the certificate renders in your browser, you can save or print it for your records.

Hi @Brittany Ghess,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.