Skip to main content

I have been advised by colleagues in Italy that they are required to use an e-Signature platform which is compliant with CADES standard signature type. I have found some information which mentions that CADES is a digital signature. I am still not clear however as to whether they can just AES or QES, dependant on the document requirements, or whether this is a completely different type of digital signature which is not supported by Docusign. Would anyone be able to advise on this? Many thanks, Claire

DocuSign only offers PaDES, XaDES and CaDES is not offered. Check for reference with the link below replied by community moderator. 

Does anyone have a familiarity with.p7m encryption? | Community (docusign.com)

Hi @clairemccloskey,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!