Skip to main content
Question

Bulk sent item

• 11 September 2024
  • 3 replies

I sent a template to a bulk list of recipients. Some of those recipients no longer need to sign the document. How can I remove them without it affecting the other recipients that still need to sign? 

Hi @Lora D,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

You can update your envelope’s recipients and configuration by correcting it. The option to correct an envelope can be found in Manage>Sent>Actions>Correct. For detailed steps on this process, see:

Correct an Envelope

If instead, you are looking to remove the envelope as a whole, you may delete it. As described, here:

Delete Envelopes

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Lora D,

It sounds like you bulk sent envelopes to a group of people, and you now need to void envelopes for a subset of that group. If this is the case, you can do the following…

1. In Docusign, go to the Agreements tab.
  2. Click Bulk Send on the left.
  3. There should be a row for the batch that you sent. Click that row. (You can click the batch name).
  4. You should see the individual envelopes in this batch. (If you don’t, click Batch Summary and then Close, and the list should populate).
  5. Now, you can void individual envelopes in this batch by clicking the 3 vertical dots on the left and then Void.

Thank you so much. I was afraid of deleting all of them. It worked perfect.