Skip to main content

How do I set up Apply Initial To All Pages in DocuSign, please? 

Hello, @LucieReid 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

If you are going to do this only once in a document in an envelope, you need to add manually the recipients initials fields in each page (I know that’s is boring), perhaps you can add all the recipients initials in the first page then select all their initial fields, copy and paste in every page.

However, there is a fantastic solution named: Auto Place fields. You can configure the Initial field to be automatically placed over a text in your document. Let’s suppose your document has a phrase “Initials here” in each page, in this case you can configure the Initial field (or any other field) to be automatically placed over that phrase using the Auto place option. 

To optimize the process if you’re going to send more envelopes with documents where the Initials fields must be placed in all pages, you can create a Template and configure the use of Auto Place in the template.

Watch this video to see How To: 

Let me know if I answered your question.

Best, 

Alexandre

Hi @LucieReid,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Hi, 

If I may:

• Put you initial on the first page
  • CRTL+V on it
  • Go to next pages
  • CTRL+C

(extremely fast as it copies it at the same place as in first page, 1 page = 1s).

Regards