Skip to main content

We must distribute a policy document to our board of directors for review and signature each year.  Every board member needs to sign.  Is there a way to send a document in one envelope to multiple individuals without having multiple signatures on that document?  I.e., the end result desired is to have a set of individually signed policy statements.

@Arwen Love The scenario you describe is not possible.  If you have 10 Board members and you need each board member to sign a document without the signatures of all 10 on the same document then you need to send out 10 envelopes, one envelope per one Recipient who will sign that document.  This can be accomplished more easily through the use of Bulk Send.  A Template or an envelope can be created in which you use a CSV file to outline the number of envelopes and Recipient(s) in each envelopes.  Here is additional information on the feature which would require your permission profile to have access to bulk Send as well as this being one of your Account features…

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=xbu1578456383000.html&_LANG=enus

@Arwen Love 

Yes, you can achieve this in DocuSign by using the "Bulk Send" feature. This allows you to send the same document to multiple recipients, but each recipient receives their own copy of the document to sign. The result is a set of individually signed documents, rather than a single document with multiple signatures.

Hi @Arwen Love,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution or if the information provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.