Skip to main content

I have completed all the signatures on a document that I was sent.  The message says, “Done!  Select Finish to send the completed document.  When I select the blue Finish button, a pop up comes up with this message:  Your document isn’t complete yet.  By selecting AGREE AND FINISH, you agree to use Electronic Records and Signatures.  Your document will be completed afterwards.  I select the blue AGREE AND FINISH blue button in the pop-up, but nothing happens.  I continues to come back to the pop-up, and the document is never sent.  The company has tried many times to review and cannot find anything wrong. I switched browsers to Google Chrome and cleared the history, cache, and cookies.  Still same problem.  I tried logging in to Docusign.com, clicked on the “Access Documents” link, and used the security code that was emailed to me.  I went through the signing process again and still ended with the same Agree and Finish pop-up that never submits the document.  Please help!

@JHipes  - I recommend you open a support case with DocuSign and provide your Envelope ID.   That seems to be a corrupted envelope.   

Hi @JHipes,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!