Skip to main content

I sometime have to sign documents with just my name, and sometimes I have to sign with my name and a title afterwards, such as Trustee.  Does Docusign allow a signer to select which signature to use before I start signing a document?  If so, how do I set this up?

Thanks.

Hello!  Yes, we can support this with a little prep work.  First, click on your initials/picture in the upper right hand corner of eSignature and select Manage Profile.  In the Manage Profile area, you will see a heading on the left labeled Signatures where you can create/maintain multiple signatures.  Create a new Signature with a slightly different name from the existing where you include the Title.

Once this is complete, when you sign documents the system will initially choose the default Signature.  However, you can click on that signature in the signing ceremony and choose Change to select your other signature for that envelope.

Here is a FAQ on changing signatures, as well:  https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=yca1573855023892&topicId=mrs1573855013078.html&_LANG=enus

I hope this helps guide you successfully and wish you an excellent day!

​Hi @FCJL,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!