Skip to main content

Reducing Risks in Agreement Management 📄

• 2 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hey everyone! I’m coming with a discussion convo question for you all on agreement management. 

Last week Deloitte and Docusign hosted a conversation on agreement management. If you missed it, you can watch the recording or read about the report the session was based on. After listening to the conversation, I thought it’d be interesting to get your thoughts on a topic they discussed. 

Here’s my question for all of you:

In the session, Deloitte talked about how poor practices in agreement management can cost organizations nearly $2 trillion (wow). The impact of disconnected workflows and inefficient processes means wasted time, missed revenue opportunities, and strained customer and partner relationships. 

What specific changes have you made to overcome agreement management inefficiencies? Or if you could wave a magic wand at your organization, what changes would you make to avoid agreement management pitfalls?

I’m super excited to see what insights, ideas, and stories you have 😊 

And by the way, hi! I’m Leah. I recently joined Docusign’s Community team to provide you with content that helps you get value out of the Community. Feel free to message me if you have any content ideas you’d like to share! 

Hello @leah.breen 

I hope you doing great. I read the report. I too feel the same when we implement the CLM solutions for any client and get to know about their current contracting process which they used to do manually and their contract repository, that’s where we get to know how agreement loss their value and waste 18% of time managing it. 

The major changes That, I insure with the client to avoid adding the information manually in system which is already exist in the system.

I appreciate you raising this topic here. This is an opportunity for individuals to contribute their insightful perspectives on the matter.

Thanks!

@Pawan Gangwani wow 18% is a ton of wasted time! That’s 7 hours out of a 40 hour work week! Imagine getting an extra day back in your week...

@leah.breen Totally agree and we often forget to do the calculation and when we do it the it’s become a one day. and nobody wants to waste their weekend day😄