Skip to main content

When myself or my other signer on the account prepare a contract we sign first.  It will not let either one of us sign.  I hit the eSIGN] button and the working circle just goes and goes and we are never able to sign or pull up that document.  This just started happening 08-22-24.  I use this same contract several time a day and this customer is one of our larger customers that has received several contracts a month with no problems.

I’m having the same issue.

I am also having the same issue (single signer here.

Same here… I checked DownDetector and it shows that the SF Bay Area has a high level of issues… Hope they fix it soon…!!

I m in SW Pa so that should not effect me. I have tried multiple times in the last 2 days.

So I just went onto the DocuSign support page and filed a case.  30 seconds later, the link worked and I was able to sign the doc.  I’ve been trying for five hours to get this to work.  Maybe you all could file a case and it will be looked at asap.?

JGW, thanks for the tip. I didnt file a case I just tried to sign again and it worked.

Hello @gregm15601 and @Beau1963  ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!