Skip to main content

Hi, I am facing an issue that users have to fill the id verification form before signing , but i want to allow user to direct signing.

Hello @RACE 

Welcome to DocuSign Support!

You must have set-up the id verification method while creating the envelopes.

Here is the link for more info : Id Verification

Hello @Pawan Gangwani ,

I want to disable id check, I want to open document directly for user, when user click on signing url. 

Hey @RACE 

I got it, if you can not able to do it from templates then you need to contact the “Customer Support" for disable the method.

Thanks!

@RACE 

Depending on the signature type, this is required, e.g. for advances and qualified electronic signatures.

If you require only a standard electronic signature, then you can create the envelope without id check.

What type of electronic signature are you looking for? When signature type are you using? As Docusign offers everything from a simple electronic signature to qualified electronic signatures and id verifications, either by Docusign or various trust service providers via integrations. Therefore, it would be good to understand what exactly was configured in order to support you further with your question.

​Hi @RACE 

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!