Skip to main content
Why did my recent operating agreement not get a signature certificate?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand you are missing a signature certificate.

To clarify, are you the sender or the recipient?

Are you referring that the Certificate of completion was not included in your documents?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I am the sender. Yes I am referring to the certificate of completion that typically comes with the signed document

Get Outlook for iOS

Hello,

This will depend on the Envelope Delivery settings set by the sender account, you will need to have admin rights on the account to make the changes needed, but be aware that for the completed PDF to be included with the completed email notification, the size cannot exceed 5MB. If the completed documents are larger than 5MB, the email provides a link to the documents on the DocuSign system.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.