Skip to main content
When I hit finish is goes back to the signature - I can't get out of finish. There's a red box around the date but the date seems to be correct.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Are you the sender of the envelope? If not, please contact the sender. In case you are, is it a text box you are using? Does it have any validation on it?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Yes, I am using the text box for dates.

[cid:image001.png@01D95CAD.D12C76B0]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

Is a template being used, or was the envelope created by scratch? Can you provide the steps you made to create the fields and the date format you are adding?

Best regards,

Hi ,

I have the same problem. I'm testing a template before sending it to users, and have completed it a few times already, but on this attempt, it will not let me click Finish. I haven't changed anything in the template, but do have a number of required fields with date and or number formats required. Is there a way to figure out WHICH field is causing the problem so that I can jump to it and fix it?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

As the sender, you would not know unless in you are either physically or remotely connected to the signer during their signing session, usually when they select "Finish" the document will bounce back to the place where the field's information was wrongly entered.

You can also try removing and re-adding the date fields on your template for future sends and confirm if the issue persists (this would be for new envelopes). For ones already In Progress, you can correct the envelope and replace those date fields with new ones: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=oeq1643226594604&topicId=ztq1578456332318.html&_LANG=enus

Best regards,