Skip to main content

Interacting with a document is causing my browser to repeatedly try to reach something in “algolia.net” and/or “algolianet.com”, which is something offshore and neither of which are reachable.   What is that for?  Why does Docusign seem to rely on more and more sketchy third-party CDNs as time goes on?  Given the possibility of sensitive information flying around, you guys really need to pull whatever those resources are back IN-HOUSE and serve vetted versions out directly yourselves.  This is a very typical mistake that misguided web devs make, which is tolerable for junk social-media sites, but not potentially important stuff like this.

Hi @Hobbit !

I'm sorry you're having trouble signing with Docusign.

Docusign is an open API platform that is able to connect with more than 400 different integrations. This way, customers have an option to integrate other software they already use with Docusign products, precisely to make their lives easier, save time and have more control over their processes. Other than that, there is also the option of Embedded Sign, where you can have the Docusign experience directly within another company's software.

Regarding your question, I’d highly recommend that you contact our Technical Customer Support Team, as in addition to being able to assist you in this signature process, they’ll also be able to analyze whether the customer who sent you the envelope has any connection between this service and Docusign.

Another possibility would be for you to ask the sender of the envelope directly for more details about this software.

I hope I answered your question!

Hello @Hobbit ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community, Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!.

I’m sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience when interacting with your DocuSign documents, I understand that each time you try to interact with the document it sends you to some sort of page that does not load. Reading your issue it is understandable your frustration and concern. 

I will help you with what ever I can, however, to do so, can you provide further information?

When you say interacting with the “document”, are you doing so as the signer or as a sender? If you are doing so as the signer is this before, after or during the signing process? Also, can you provide an envelope ID if possible?: Where can I find the Envelope ID?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Hobbit ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!