Skip to main content

How can an administrator view all documents sent by all users on the account? If there is any way, will it show that an admin is viewing documents sent from other team members? How can I see what is being sent and received?

@RebSmith 

An Admin on the account has a couple of options for tracking envelope activity:

1. Use the Admin Console:

• Navigate to the "Reports" section within the Admin console.
    • Here, you can generate detailed reports on envelopes sent by users across your account.
    • Available reports include:
      • User Activity: Provides insights into the actions taken by each user.
      • Envelope Status: Displays the current status of envelopes sent, including whether they have been viewed or completed.
  2. Share a User's Envelopes:

• You can access and review all the envelopes a specific user has sent.
    • Each envelope's history will include a complete record of all activities related to that envelope, such as who has viewed it and when.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. This has definitely helped. Is there a way that I can view the contents of each document? Can I download all user envelopes along with the details of the contents?

Regards,

Rebecca Smith

@RebSmith 

You have two options here: For large-scale downloads or automation, you can use the DocuSign API or use DocuSign Retrieve.

The DocuSign API allows developers to interact programmatically with DocuSign’s services, including downloading completed envelopes. This is a flexible method suitable for custom integrations and automated processes.

DocuSign Retrieve is a Windows-based utility that can be configured to download completed envelopes automatically. It connects to your DocuSign account, queries for envelopes based on specified criteria, and downloads the documents and metadata.

Hello @RebSmith ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!