Skip to main content

I want to add an Approve button to my document to collect votes.  I can add it to my template and when it is received (to me as a test) I can click on the Approve link and it shows that it works.  After finishing it returns to me however there is no indication that it was ever recorded - in fact nothing is there.  If I add a signature that always shows up.  I’ve tried a word document and a .pdf with same results.

Hello, @Mike V 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

The behavior for the Approve button is exactly what you see.

It’s used to get an approval from a signer without leaving any mark on the document, however you can see the approval details in the Certification of Completion, that is really matter because is a legal audit document.

Let me know if I answered your question.

Best,

Alexandre

Alexandre,

Thanks for the quick reply.  Where can I find the Certification of Completion?  

I’m wondering since I am using the 30 day free version to test out before I purchase if there is some functionality not available to me?

Mike

Hi, @Mike V 

Go to the Agreements page (former Manage page), find your completed envelope then click in the Download button to download the Certificate of Completion.

OK?

Got it.  Thank you.

Mike

Hello @Mike V ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!