Skip to main content

Hello, 

I am new to DocuSign but I have followed all the steps and watched videos. I have a PDF with already fillable signature fields and when I try to send it through DocuSign I can't. I get the message "unable to load envelope" or something very similar and when I tried to save a draft it wouldn't let me. I'm running out of options as I do animal rescue and need Adoption Agreements filled out and signed prior to adoption but I have been unable to send a single PDF through DocuSign where it was returned signed. Having to piecemeal everything is very time consuming and frustrating. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have a fillable PDF and simply emailing it to a recipient sometimes works but if we have issues (which we do) I'd like a definite system so all the adopters can fill out and sign without their having DocuSign on their phone. It's very aggravating paying for a product that doesn't work. Maybe it's me. Who knows. Thank you for any advice! 

Hello @Nancy24 ,
Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Do you get the same results if you try to send or save your documents using a different browser or device?

Can you try clearing your cookies or opening the Docusign web app from an incognito window?: How do I clear the cache and cookies in my browser?

Let me know if this helps. If you need a little more assistance, please provide more details about what’s going on.

Best regards,
Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello, 

I get the message above. I only send through the app and on one device since I am the point person for the organization. I was able to send the other day but when I just tried a few minutes ago I received this response. I don't know what to do. 

Thanks, 

Nancy

Hello @Nancy24 ,

Thank you for reaching back.

Can you confirm if there isn’t an update on the app available, if not, can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Also, the following article might be of use: Common sending issues

Let me know if this helps. If you need a little more assistance, please provide more details about what’s going on.

Best regards,

Hello,

Thank you for responding. I have uninstalled and reinstalled DocuSign and have updated my phone. However I still receive the message when I try to send the document. 

After I select the text and signature fields and save I get the Review page where I tap 'send' on my phone but I receive the error: 

'Sending Envelope Failed

Uploading...0%'

So it does not allow me to send documents for signature or text from my mobile phone and it doesn't allow me to save drafts. I do not know why this is happening. The document I upload is in PDF format. There have been just a couple incidents where I was able to send and receive signatures, but 98% of the time I cannot send or save. 

Nancy

Hello @Nancy24 ,

Thank you for reaching back.

I do not see any outage on the mobile app reported, I recommend you contact customer support in the case that using the browser web app is also showing the error: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

Best regards,

Hello @Nancy24 ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator