Skip to main content

When placing signature blocks and such there are all these pop up tips that are really annoying. How do you get rid of them permanently?

Hi @TPRE ,

Welcome  to our DocuSign Community!

I’m sorry to hear that our tip pop ups are causing you such frustration, I understand you are looking to disable it.

The tutorials in an eSignature account are managed on the account’s back end, and will need to be disabled by DocuSign Support.

We will gladly assist you through this process, to do so, please create a case (while logged in as an administrator) and have a Support Expert take a closer look at your setup: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,  

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator  

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

Hello, Thanks for the reply.  I’ll try that route.  It would be nice though it the pop ups might only happen once for new users or there should be a way to turn them off in the settings.  I’ve been putting up with it for years but I just can’t take it anymore….lol.

Hi @TPRE ,

Thank you for reaching back.

I agree with you, it would be a good option, I will pass that along, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request directly when you’re logged into your account. You’ll be able to click the “Give Feedback” button at the bottom of the screen to submit your idea.

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,  

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator  

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

Hello @TPRE ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!