Skip to main content

Hello,

I have a partner that wants me to create the agreement, send him a link so hen can fill out his clients information (client also needs questions to be answered) so he can send it to the client to be filled out and signed. How is this possible?

Hi @baldwinlopezrealtor,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to create a template where your sender can enter the answers to some fields on behalf of the signer, and I will share the steps to set this up.

A sender can input answers to fields prior to sending the envelope for signature to the recipient.

This can be accomplished by double clicking the field in question, or by editing the answer to the field in the field properties menu.

For more details on this topic, see:

Edit Field Properties

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi Alejandro,

I’m a BOOMER, and would prefer and need a call on this issue/process. 626-393-6555

Here’s the scenario. I am the agent and will prepare the agreement. I will send this to my intermediary who will then fill out the clients name and email address and forward it to the client who will answer the disclosures questions and sign. I need all the fields to populate as if I was dealing with the client myself. Then the intermediary does not have a Docusign account. He will send me the completed documents. Let’s chat to see how this can work. Thank You! 

Hello?

Please call me!

Hi @baldwinlopezrealtor,

Thank you for following up.

You may contact DocuSign Support by creating a new case, or by calling one of the numbers listed below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!