Skip to main content

how to export templates?

Grace,

To download a template from eSignature follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the Templates page.
  2. Locate the template you want to download by searching, filtering, or simply scanning the Templates list.
  3. Click the template actions menu and select Download.

4. A .ZIP file containing a copy of the template in JSON format is saved to your Downloads folder. You can then upload that JSON file into another account by going to Templates>New>Upload Template

Hello @Grace Lopez ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

You did not answer my question.  Please let me know how to store my sent doc.  I did some research and found the Retrieve Software (which should be part of my Pro plan) would assist me with this.  Is this true?  Is there another way?

Grace Lopez

(phone number removed due to personal information)

Hello @Grace Lopez ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking for a way to download and store your documents, is that correct?

If so, Docusign Retrieve is a add-on feature for direct accounts (it doesn’t come included with a specific plan) and has an extra cost. This feature allows you to download several document at once to your personal device. For more information, please view: Evaluating Docusign Retrieve

Another option is to use our Agreement Action feature to download your documents and store them to your preferred cloud for storage: Evaluating Agreement Actions

The last option would be to go one by one downloading the needed documents and storing them in your personal device: Download Documents

Regarding your templates question, can you provide more information on what you are looking for exactly?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!