Skip to main content

We are kitchen and bath designers and we have always had our customers sign each page of their drawings so that they will actually read them (maybe) and make sure they are correct.  We may have 20 pages of drawings and the signature location and date is always the same.  Is there a way to create a template to  add the signature and date signed fields to each page automatically?  

Hi Dezigner99!
Absolutely! I strong suggest you to use the option called Autoplace. This advanced field action allows you to specify a string of characters in your document or template for automatic placement of the field.
Please check this YouTube video and this support article. And if you’re looking for more information, you can access our free webinar called Eliminate Manual Tasks with DocuSign eSignature that we’ll teach you how to use some advanced features (including Autoplace).

Thank you Vinicius!  I’ll take a look at those videos.  

Hi @Dezigner99,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!