Skip to main content

We signed a contract a couple days ago and we have a question and the sales rep has now ghosted us and does not return any emails. I can’t find a support phone number to call. Can anyone help us get in touch with someone at this company that will assist us with our question. I’m very concerned that the moment we signed a contract, we find it impossible to get any assistance.

@Mike34 The DocuSign product is just a application used for Esignature as in your instance.  DocuSign has other products but the Esignature is a tool for many purposes and I am sure they could provide assistance with any issues with the application. In this situation, however, I would doubt they have contact details for a Company that just used the Esignature products to get a contract signed.If there was fraudulent behavior on behalf of that contract then I would suggest creating a DocuSign case for investigation.

Hello @Mike34 ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

That wasn't a response. 
the request is:
How do I get hold of real support? There seems to be no email or phone number… pretty simple

Hello @bchambers2112 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

We apologize for the late reply. Customer support can be contacted via a case that you can create using the following link, if you would like a phone call please select callback as the preffered contact method: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!