Skip to main content

I was tasked with creating a corporate account for my client. I figured admin accounts (initial setup) would be tricky as they often are...so I called sales. Waited on hold for an hour and no one ever came. I created an esignature account anyway (while on hold) and did not have the “Get Started” button per the “Create an Organization” support document. The document stated I must contact support to enable the Docusign Admin feature. I called support and finally got to a human who hung up on me. I called back and got another human that, after much confusion, could not assist with this and had no idea what I was talking about. They emailed a link to create a support case. I had to read Docusign’s own support document to the support person! If this is how Docusign handles support for business users and teams then I want no part of it. I was trying to make sure I understood how to create the initial account correctly and verify the company domain name and block users from using the company domain name for personal accounts (all in the support documents). I have yet to receive any assistance and I’m flying blind...not cool. 

Hi James,
I’d love to assist you but I’m missing some information here.

I’ve recorded a quick video for you:

Hope this helps,
Sofian Saoudi | Founder @Solusign Consulting - Docusign Partner

Need help with Docusign?
 🌎  www.solusign.com | 📧 hello@solusign.com | 📺 Learn Docusign on YouTube 

Hello @James Day ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!