Skip to main content

I have recently Bulk Sent multiple envelopes to hundreds of clients. Despite my best efforts to comb through the lists, a large number of them have unintentionally received duplicate signature requests. They have completed one envelope, but are receiving reminders to complete the duplicates. It would be incredibly helpful for me to find and void the duplicates if I could sort the Sent folder by Subject. However, there does not appear to be a way to change the way the list is sorted, only the option to search. I am dealing with nearly 700 individuals, so having to search for each name one at a time is not feasible. It is also not feasible to wait for each of them to reach out and complain about the duplicates before I can then search for their name and void them out. It would also be incredibly helpful if I could select multiple messages and void them all at once, but again, that does not appear to be an option. 

Hello, @vewielos 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Have you tried to run an Envelope report? You can change the filters as you need (Envelopes status, Sender, etc), add/remove columns. Run the report to see the results in the screen, if you click in the column that will sort the resultants lines. After that, download it as a .CSV file then open it up using Excel to sort as you wish.

See the figure:

I hope that helps!

Alexandre 

Thanks, this helps with working out who has received the duplicates, but it does not solve for still having to search for each individual in order to actually void the duplicate envelopes. 

Hi @vewielos,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues finding these duplicate envelopes, but I will help share more details on the topic.

Alexandre’s solution is the best option to workaround the current design of the Manage dashboard, which only allows to sort envelopes based on last change.  However, I see how manually looking for the envelopes listed as part of the report can be inconvenient. And I would like to remind you that feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always welcome. I encourage you to consider submitting your idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation. If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. We invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!