Skip to main content
Some, not all, DocuSigns are showing up in my manager's Inbox. She is not receiving any notifications either.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Is your manager part of the signing flow?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi, thank you...

Yes, my manager is the final signor. I've sent a particular DocuSign twice and recreated a new one since she did not receive it. This DocuSign is still pending and she said it's not in her Outlook inbox.

Hello,

There are several reasons recipients may claim to not receive email. If you're the recipient who's not receiving email notifications, please follow these steps, in addition to this article, https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Why-aren-t-my-signers-receiving-DocuSign-Notification-emails

Have you tried the following:

Ensure your recipient checks their DocuSign emails are not simply landing in their Junk or Spam folder.

Have your recipient add the following email addresses as Safe Senders (aka Trusted Senders) and in his or her email client. These are the DocuSign system sending email addresses:

• dse@docusign.net
  • dse_demo@docusign.net
  • dse_na2@docusign.net
  • dse_na3@docusign.net
  • dse_na4@docusign.net
  • dse@eumail.docusign.net
  • dse@camail.docusign.net
  • dse@aumail.docusign.net

Ask the recipient to request that their IT department allows emails from the following domains: @springcm.net, @docusign.net and @docusign.com

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

many thanks for sending the potential fixes! The problem resolved on its own this morning.