Skip to main content

Please refer to the attached document. The signing order is inaccurate. The status is currently with Abdullatif Hattb. Can you please explain why it is showing as my signature? 

And we are assigning a signing order, but it is showing as pending with multiple signatories.

Your assistance is needed to resolve this problem. We recently upgraded our plan to corporate, but we are still unable to receive actual assistance.

Hi @Mohammed Akbar,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with your envelope’s signing order, but I will assist you in getting to the bottom of the issue.

To address your first question I would like to clarify some points. Are you set as a delegate for a user in the signing order? 

This could explain why you see the option to sign the envelope. You can confirm if that is the case in ,My Preferences>Signing and Sending>Delegation.

For detailed steps on this process, see:

Add a Delegate To Sign on Your Behalf

Regarding your second question, based on the screenshot provided I see that Abdullatif is still missing to sign. If they don’t complete their action, the signing order will not move to the next person in the workflow.

If Abdullatif has already signed, the next step to take would be confirming if the issue persists across different networks, devices and browsers. It is important to try these options separately. as they could lead us to the root cause of the issue.

Also, I had to delete the screenshot you provided, as it broke our Community Code of Conduct. Please keep in mind not sharing personal identifiable information in your posts, such as full names, email addresses, phone numbers, Social Security Number. etc…

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Mohammed Akbar,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!