Skip to main content

I have an admin account but the option to enable signing order by default is not an option. Has that option gone away or do I not have the right type of admin account?

@jelleym What I find odd is that I do not see that option either and this is something that I recall was available to me in my Account Sending Settings.  It is possible that this is now a hidden setting and you need to reach out to DocuSign Support via a case to have this backend setting visually enabled for your account. Here is a reference to a similar question with DocuSign moderator feedback.

Hello @jelleym, I hope you doing great. 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community. When you prepare the envelop for sending, you get the checkbox “Set signing order” that you need to tick.
1. DocuSign Support Article on Setting a Signing Order.

Thanks! If this solution works for then mark this answer as “Best”

@jelleym What I find odd is that I do not see that option either and this is something that I recall was available to me in my Account Sending Settings.  It is possible that this is now a hidden setting and you need to reach out to DocuSign Support via a case to have this backend setting visually enabled for your account. Here is a reference to a similar question with DocuSign moderator feedback.

@David.Schmitz - I do not see it either, in DEMO or PROD.   In reviewing recent release notes, I do not see it was a recent change.  So, not really sure what happened here.

Hi @jelleym,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.