Skip to main content

How do I set up a signing group, I do see it in my options.  I have 10 signers, one group of 5 that there is no need to sign in order but they have to sign first, the second group will sign, but those 5 have to sign in order.  Can I set up two signing groups?

@Lori E Signing Groups may require your User to have additional permissions or be setup by a DocuSign Admin on your Account.  Also note that Signing Groups may not be part of your Account type so you may need to check that as well.  From your description of the need for Recipients I am not sure Signing Groups are the right feature to use.  Signing Groups allow you to set members inside that SG and when the SG is used as a Recipient only “1” of the members of that SG has to take an action for it to satisfy the action for the whole SG.  If you need 5 people to sign a document but it doesn’t matter the order they sign then you just need to set the envelope Signing Order and then add the five Recipients and give them the exact same Signing Order. In this example you provided you create a new envelope, add the first 5 Recipients using “1” as the Signing Order for all 5 then add the next 5 but set the Signing Order in increments from 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for each consecutive Recipient.

Thanks, using the envelope helped me to send to the first 5 people and then number the second 5 people.  I appreciate your help on this.

Lori

Glad I was able to assist. Don’t forget to mark as “Best Answer.