Skip to main content

Is there a setup option to allow one recipient to sign a document two different ways without adding them as two different recipients?

I have a form that requires the recipient to sign two different ways - one signature with just their full name and the other signature their name with POA indicated. Example attached. 

I do not believe that is possible.  When you have a single Recipient with “2” Signature blocks and you send that envelope the Recipient clicks the first Signature block and adds the Signature, then if they click the second Signature block it adopts the first Signature.  Now if you try to “change” the Signature of either block there is a popup that tells you changing one will auto-update the other Signature block.  Basically the Signature blocks for the Recipient must be the same when multiple fields are applied to that Recipient in the case of Signature blocks. So I see your only solution as sending the envelope to the same person multiple times with slight differences in the Recipient Name.

Hi @HomeFederal,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!