Skip to main content

Hello all,

What workaround do you use with signature pages? I have users who need just a signature page and plan to merge it with the main document later. This requires the DocuSign to be broken which technically voids the document/signature. This is a constant occurrence that happens, and I am not sure how to advise when this is a constant use case. They want it eSigned first to get signatures. 

@RoseFrequency Having two envelopes where one envelope goes through a process then that document is added to a new envelope and signatures are applied is definitely not ideal and I would not recommend it for legally binding agreements.  The best option is to have both documents on the same envelope and setup a Recipient workflow where it can go through both workflows in the same envelope, possible cycling around to the same Recipients, once in the beginning to review and then back again for Signature.  It would not be hard to do with Role Duplication.

Hi @RoseFrequency,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!