Skip to main content

A user is following this procedure to sign a document Sign Documents with Signer-held Digital Certificates (docusign.com) but during step 3 (uploading document) its fails. How can i troubleshoot this? 

Hello @jky ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I’m sorry to hear that it is failing, I understand the recipient is using Signer-Held to sign.

Are they getting an error? And of so, can you provide the exact error?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @jky ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

Hi - I am having the same issue. There is no error. Just when I click the “Upload File” button nothing happens. I cannot drag the file into the document. I’ve tried different browsers and computers with no luck. Please help

Hi. There is no error message. When I select “attach file” the pop up button the says “upload file” doesn’t work when I try to select it. 

Hello @MaggietheCat ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the system is not allowing you to drag and drop your document.

What browser are you using? Please note that Safari is no longer supported.

If you are not using Safari, can you confirm all extensions are installed correctly in the needed browsers?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator