Skip to main content

hi all!  I have a simple word doc that I want to send to 50 people in my contacts.  I need them to sign it, so I’m making the signature name required.  Can I apply this to all recipients and send ?  Or do I need to go 1 by 1 through the recipients?

@steve47 

If it is available to you, use the Bulk Send feature.  The Bulk Send feature in DocuSign allows users to send the same document or set of documents to multiple recipients simultaneously. This is particularly useful when you need to distribute contracts, agreements, or other forms to a large group of people without manually sending each one individually.

Thanks @JohnSantos !  Yes I’ve explored that option.  I have DS Sender access but not the ability to create templates.  My IT admin is trying to figure it out.

@steve47 

Indeed, your DocuSign administrator has the capability to duplicate the DS Sender permission profile, enabling features such as bulk sending and template creation, and then assign this profile to you.

Hello @steve47 ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!