Skip to main content

Hello, I want to create a document that many people need to sign.  Only 1 person needs to sign the document.  I don’t want to have to enter everyone’s email address.   Can I just send a URL link to everyone I want to sign?

@user_12345654321 DocuSign has a feature called Powerforms, basically its an online Template. This would allow you to send a URL /link or embed the Powerform into a webpage so that it can be accessed by any number of individuals.  Powerforms have to be enabled as part of your DocuSign Account and then enabled for a DocuSign User at the Permission Profile. Here is a link with more on Powerforms…

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=jbx1643062255110&topicId=bma1578456647878.html&_LANG=enus

thank you David i will check it out

Hi @user_12345654321,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Not really, I guess my plan didn’t have it, and it cost a lot and seemed like a big hassle to use this, so I canceled docusign and using a different service.

Hi @user_12345654321,

I hope you are doing well.

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. I realize that this was not the service that you expected, and I apologize for any trouble that we may have caused. We will do our best to correct the situation as soon as possible, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome.

Currently, the Powerform feature is only available in our Business Pro Plan or above, some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.