Skip to main content

My DocuSign updated and the button to "send by email" is not there anymore.  I can still sign documents, but it is saved in the DocuSign account, then I have to download it and attach to a new email which is time consuming. I don't see a pop-up blocker on. How do I add back the "send by email" button?  

Hello @GrantCA ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the update made unwanted changes to your account, I understand you are missing the option ”send by email".

To better understand your issue and to provide a resolution, can you provide further information? Where did you previously see this option?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @GrantCA ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Button reappeared and then disappeared again.  When I receive a attachment to be signed I click on the DocuSign addon to sign.  After I sign there are usually three selections I can choose: Send another, send by email or download envelope. 

The send by email button is missing.  I would greatly appreciate any advice.  Nobody seems to know why this keeps occurring.

Hello @GrantCA ,

Thank you for reaching back.

After some research I have found that, unfortunately, the “send by email” button has been disabled due to issues with it's functionality. The product team is actively working on a fix for it. I recommend you keep an eye out on our Release Notes for any change: Release Notes

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Hello @GrantCA ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,