Skip to main content

Hi, I have an issue with one of my users, they log onto Docusign and upload a document to be signed, they then select/enter the recipient and submit the request to sign.  The recipient never gets the email, and when they log into Docusign webiste, there are no documents waiting for them to sign.  The recipient has had requests through before and has approved.  What am I missing please?

@Michael.Turnbull-Enerpac I have found there can be a variety of reasons someone does not receive the envelope or envelope notification.

1. DocuSign Account email address does not match the envelope email address used
  2. There are two DocuSign Account using the same email address.  Have them check under the profile pic to see if they have “Switch Accounts” and then check the alternate account.
  3. Verify the email address used by the Sender.
  4. Have the Recipient check Spam and Junk and see if they may have any rules or blocks in place that might reject the DocuSign notification.  If not have them explicitly in their email application allow the DocuSign domain.

This is just a few reasons among many.  Check the Senders work and perhaps have them send you a test envelope to make sure you receive it, next is to check the envelope closely and last would be to open a DocuSign Support case.

Hi @Michael.Turnbull-Enerpac,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!