Skip to main content

• I had asked this question 11 days ago, but did not get a response.  We have someone that  is asking us the following:

• If I may ask, any updates with regards to the items below?

Also, have you removed/deleted all of my DocuSign envelopes?  The reason I ask is that I can still access the PDF files over the Internet and would prefer that this not be possible.  Specifically, (1) https://www.docusign.com  (2) Select "Access Documents"  (3) Type in code provided by you (i.e. envelopes).   No, they are not cached in the browser.  If I may ask, please resolve this and advise when completed.

• A

Rank

Adrienne Observer

11 days ago

If someone want to remove permission and have all their information removed any and all documents that they may have signed removed how do we do this?

They would like a permanent purge with DocuSign and have no information on the internet and have their consent removed.

We have recently added that as an option but when the document was signed it was not in place

Hello @Adrienne ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

We apologize for the late response, I understand one of your recipients would like to have their documents removed from the DocuSign cloud.

This could be possible, but please note that if they are removed from the DocuSign cloud, these can not be recovered by either you or DocuSign Support to which I recommend having both the sender and the recipient download the documents. There are 2 ways to remove documents from the cloud, you can either activate Document Retention (this will not only remove their documents but any other documents in a specific time lapse) or Targeted Purge which will only remove specific documents.

Below you can find more information about Downloading documents, Document Retention and Targeted Purge: 

Download Documents

Document Retention

Document Retention & Targeted Envelope Purge: What you should know before using these features

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Adrienne ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!