Skip to main content

Hi there,

I need to survey around 400 people and collect their signatures due to IRB requirements. Specifically, I need:

1. The actual participant’s signature (no need to collect names and email addresses).
  2. The participant should not need to log in to DocuSign.

The survey will be distributed by a survey company, and I want to provide them with a link that can collect only the participant’s signature. I understand that “PowerForm” can create a link and obtain signatures without requiring a login.

However, I would like to know if I can send this link to more than 400 people (aiming to get 250 responses) and if it can collect actual signatures (e.g., using a mouse)?

Thank you.

@Claris - If you don’t know the email address of the 400 people, you can use the link from a PowerForm to share the envelope to be signed.  If you do know the email addresses, then I would recommend you use a Bulk send.   Using the Bulk send will ensure you are targeting the 400 users and ensure you will receive the signatures.   Also, I would recommend you specify the type of signature you want to collect under Signature Adoption configuration in Signing Settings.  On either scenario, participant does not have to sign into DocuSign or have an account. 

Hello @Claris ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!