Skip to main content

I have a Powerform created which will host an NDA we will distribute to potential investors as a URL.   Upon completion of the Powerform, I would like to automatically send investment materials as attachments in a follow up email to the signer using workflows.   None of the follow up materials need to be signed, only the NDA on the powerform.   Is this possible?   

@jhansen - Could you provide the investment materials as links on the NDA? That way after they receive their signed NDA, they can click on the materials right from the NDA form.   Alternatively, if you create a custom Brand for this PowerForm, you can provide a landing page where these investment materials are hosted after they sign the NDA.

Hi @jhansen,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!