Skip to main content

Hi all,

We are sending our new hires information and forms to complete and sign.  Then the entire packet comes back to the recruiter who also has to sign in a few places.  Is there a way to only get back the pages that the new hire completed and eliminate all the informational pages that come back?  We send a very long policy document as well as other information.  When we get this back we need to send the completed data pages only on to others to create an employee ID.

Thank you for your help!

@LISAKAYFRY 

There isn't a straightforward way to achieve that directly. However, you have a few options to explore:

1. Supplemental Documents: You can use Supplemental Documents to include the necessary information. For more details, check out the Send Supplemental Documents page.

2. Embedded Links: You can embed a link to the information within the document itself. Keep in mind, though, that there's no guarantee the signer will click on the link and view the information.

3. Document Visibility: This feature allows you to control which documents are visible to which recipients.

Each of these options has its own advantages and disadvantages, so you'll need to choose the one that best fits your needs.

Hi @LISAKAYFRY,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!