Skip to main content

The sender has double-checked with the correct email address, I have made sure to check my junk/spam, there are no filters on my email, and no blocked senders. I have received a different envelope to sign last week and it was fine. I have logged into my account and it is not showing up there as well. 

Hello @amandanc14 , 

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community. 

Under certain circumstances, emails can be blocked by the recipient’s email domain configuration or can be marked as spam. You can find more details about these scenarios here: Why aren't my signers receiving Docusign Notification emails?

If you have confirmed that none of the above scenarios apply, we recommend creating a Customer Support case so that a Tech Support Expert can take a closer look at the issue. Please provide the envelope ID number in the case notes: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport   

How to find your document’s envelope ID: Where can I find the Envelope ID?

Let me know if this helps. If you need a little more assistance, please provide more details about what’s going on.

Best regards, 

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @amandanc14 ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!