Skip to main content

It looks like with a recent up date this week, a feature was removed/moved from the Action Required to do list. There used to be a bit of text near the progress bar that showed how many signatures were completed and how many more had to go. My company uses “no signing order” because it expedites the visibility of documentation as well as makes it easier on the router so they don’t have to specify who goes in which order.

I am the last signer. When I have many documents in my queue, I usually prioritize those that are ready for me to view; aka 4/5 or 2/3 signatures complete. The progress bar is not a useful way for me to view my queue. Is there a way to turn on this moved/removed feature?

Hello, @cchin 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

In the Sent folder and in the Waiting for Others quick view you can see that progressing signers status.

I hope that helps.

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @Alexandre.Augusto , thank you for the reply and welcoming. I forgot to specify that I am not the sender of these envelopes, I am a recipient with the final approval/signoff for documents.

In my screenshot here, all but the top line item are in my queue to sign. The meter varies based on number of total signers required. It would be nice if the “Waiting for x others” or “x of y signers complete’ (like in the Sent/Inbox Folder) would return. Thank you.

This is what it looks like for my inbox where I sent one item and am the recipient of many.

Hello, @cchin 

Ah, OK, I get it.

Your feedback to our Product team is super welcome.

Help Us Help You

Docusign is committed to your success. Tell us how we can do a better job:

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @cchin,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Thanks. I have selected the “Provide feedback” response as the best answer. 💁