Skip to main content

I cannot figure out how to change our firm documents to have my name on all templates I send out to clients

Hello, @Beverlyspa 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

You should edit the templates then change the recipient name and email for your name if you are in the recipients list. Also, in the document inside of the envelope (template) change any other field where you would like your name shows up.

Now, if you want to be the owner of the templates, an Admin user could transfer the ownership to you since you have rights to edit templates. 

Let me know if I answered your question, if don’t provide me more details and if possible a screenshot where you want your name shows up.

Best,

Alexandre 

Hello @Beverlyspa ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

I was made an administrator, I’m now able to update and move about throughout DocuSign… thanks to all who replied!!

Hello @Beverlyspa ,

Thank you for reaching back!

I’m glad they were able to make you an admin and that you were able to accomplish what has needed.

I hope you have a great day!

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!