Skip to main content

Docusign used to be so easy to search for signed agreements.  Now it has changed and no longer searches for my keyword.  Has anyone else seen this change, and do you have any tips for finding a Completed contract? Thanks!

You can search by the envelope name (subject), recipient name or email, or envelope ID. You can also limit your search to specific collections (Sent, Inbox, etc.). 

Here's the documentation on how to leverage the search function. 

Search for Envelopes

Hope this helps!

Michael

​​​​​​

Hi @SusanKjet,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

@SusanKjet 

Is there any way to narrow your search (ie - do you know the date? User?). Maybe the search feature will work better with fewer items? Have you tried creating a report and searching from those results?

There does not seem to be a very robust search/sort within DocuSign.

good luck

mr1

Hi @mr1

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

@Christopher.Alpizar 

I wasn’t the poster with a question - I was just making a suggestion to help them resolve their problem.

thanks,

mr1

Hi @mr1

I understand, thank you for being an active member of this community.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.