Skip to main content

Hi All,

User’s name is misspelled because a “ null ” is appearing between first name and family name:

Bruno null Turco

I have tried to delete user from my contacts and recreate many envelope, but issue was not solved.

User tried from different browsers and devices ( PC and phone) encountering the same problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Luciano

Hello @LucianoC,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand one of your recipients is getting their name misspelled.

To clarify, Is the only user that is presenting this?

Do you know if they have an active Docusign account?

Are you creating the envelope from scratch or using a template?

When you input the recipient information, did you manually write the information or use the search function from your address book?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

HI Christopher ,

Thanks for your time and help.

To clarify, Is the only user that is presenting this?   

-YES, problem is circumscribed to user

Do you know if they have an active Docusign account?

-Yes he has an account. User confirmed that his name is ok in his profile

Are you creating the envelope from scratch or using a template?

-I am creating the envelope from scratch

When you input the recipient information, did you manually write the information or use the search function from your address book?

I have tried both ways . First I used my address book then I deleted his contact from my address book and tried from manually entering his name and email...same issue

Thanks

Hello @LucianoC,

Thank you for reaching back, would it be possible for you to provide an Envelope ID for one of the envelopes?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi Christopher,

Problem is solved after uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the phone and, creating a new signature.

Have a nice day

Luciano

Hello @LucianoC,

Thank you for reaching back, glad to hear that let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.