Skip to main content
Question

Merging accounts with same email

• 28 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I’m going to try my best to explain this. I have 2 DocuSign accounts with the same email address. One is my firm specific (but each user has their own account) account and the other is through Charles Schwab and allows us to send out paperwork. I myself can use the “Switch Profile” option to hop between accounts, but other within my firm do not have this option. I’m assuming this was something that happened when setting up both of their accounts and they possible did it a different way than others. 

Is there a way to merge both of these account accounts so they can now use “Switch Profile” to go between accounts?

(I know that was confusing to explain so ask questions if it didn’t make sense).

Hello @kcostello

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to the DocuSign Community we want to welcome you to the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I know the importance of having the option to switch accounts as needed. I understand that want to grant the ability to other users of your account the ability to switch between the accounts.

Users with multiple DocuSign accounts on the same site can easily switch between them using the same email and password combination. However, this feature is only available for active and suspended accounts, and inactive or closed accounts will not appear in the account drop-down. If you have accounts with the same email but on different sites, you can choose which one to log in to. Switch Accounts and Set a Default Account

Do the affected users have the same User and Password combination?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @kcostello,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.