Skip to main content

Hi All, 

We have rebranded and I have two accounts one with my new email and one with my old email. Is it possible to merge these please? 

Hi All, 

We have rebranded and I have two accounts one with my new email and one with my old email. Is it possible to merge these please? 

is it two accounts or two users? if it is two account and with enterprise edition, the envelopes can transfer from old account to new account when they join in the same DocuSign Org.

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

Hello @Manny007,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you. The merging of the accounts is not possible. The only option would be as stated in the previous post.

You will need to create a Docusign Organization and then transfer the envelopes, after the transfer is completed you can close the account if needed, the one that the envelopes are from. Introduction to Docusign Organization Administration

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.