Skip to main content

Trying to add company logo to a document template.  Is this possible?

Hi @mhiggs !
There are two possibilities here. You can use Brands to add your company logo in your emails and during the signature ceremony, but it doesn’t add a logo to your document. Administrators can add logos, colors, and email footers for senders and recipients by using this feature. Please check these articles for more information:

However, if you’re looking to add a logo to the document specifically, you must do it before uploading the document in DocuSign.

Thank you @Vinicius.Rodrigues That confirmed what I thought.  The way we are sending text to the document, all but the signing widgets get overwritten.  So putting the logo on a pdf and using the pdf to create the template does not work.

Also, do you know where to change the text for the email the signer gets?

Also, do you know where to change the text for the email the signer gets?

Hi @mhiggs !

To modify the text contained in all email notifications, you must edit it using Resource Files for your brand. This is an optional method to control the text elements in your account signing view and for emails sent by your account.

Honestly, it's not so simple. You should know at least a basic knowledge of XML and HTML for such modifications since this will impact the whole account.

I’ll provide two articles below, the first one talks more deeply about this feature, and the second one is a guide explaining how to change a similar text:

Hi @Vinicius.Rodrigues 

actually, I found it just a few mins ago under Templates

Hi @Vinicius.Rodrigues 

actually, I found it just a few mins ago under Templates

Hi @mhiggs !
Ohh sorry, I thought it was the predetermined content of the email, not the message/body. Yes, you’re right, you can simple change it and all your recipients will receive this message. 😊