Skip to main content

The list of standard fields that i have does not include radio buttons or dropdowns. How do i add these fields

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience; Radio Buttons are considered Advance fields and are only available in the Business Pro plan.

If you have the plan and do not see the options, please contact your account admin, if you are the admin please create a case with DocuSign Support and request the feature to be enabled in your account.

If you are on a Web-based plan and need to upgrade your plan, you can do it by following this guide, Change Account Plan Type.

If you are on a Direct based plan with DocuSign please get in touch with your DocuSign Account Executive or create a case with DocuSign Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi,

I really don’t understand this because when we setup the system and I created the envelopes we use, we had radio buttons and I have them in some of my envelopes.

Why are these no longer available? Was I even told that they would not be available for us?

Best Regards

Leigh

Hello,

Thank you for the information, it will be hard to tell without looking at the account configuration, for review that, the account admin will need to create a case with DocuSign Support because that is private information that cannot be disclosed in this public forum.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Note: For security purposes, I will proceed to remove your Private Identifiable Information from your previous post.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.