Skip to main content

Is there any way to get in touch with the support team?

I have just discovered that I have been subscribed to a service without my knowledge or consent. I only intended to use the service to sign a single document, but it appears that I have been charged for months without realizing it. I believe it would be fair to receive a refund for the charges that I was not aware of.

Hello, @Nazar akrami 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

Have you tried these channels:

1. How to open  Support case:
    To get more information you’ll need to create a case with DocuSign Support, please see
    How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center? more information. You can also check our article below:

1. If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can find below the available phone numbers to contact Customer Support:

Let me know if I answered your question.

Best,

Alexandre

I was not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link. 

Would appriciate if you could help me here!

I have just discovered that I have been subscribed to a service without my knowledge or consent. I only intended to use the service to sign a single document, but it appears that I have been charged for months without realizing it. I believe it would be fair to receive a refund for the charges that I was not aware of.

Hello, @Nazar akrami 

In the provided link there are all steps needed to open a support case, there you can find this another link:

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US

then select the option Open a Support Case

I hope that helps.

Alexandre

Hi @Alexandre.Augusto 

I already downgraded my account, but I have not received any information regarding the refund. Unfortunately, this does not seem very helpful to me.

Nazar

@Nazar akrami 

Our Support can help you to check the refund’s process.

Have you tried to open a case?

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @Nazar akrami,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!