Skip to main content

Hey out there, I am pretty new to DocuSign so maybe this is a easy question but when I sent multiple doc’s to be signed and get them back I hit download and it turns into a zipped file that once put into our shared file folder, when someone else tries to open the zip folder they cant open the files within. I hope this makes sense I’m trying to find a way to download all the doc’s without having to do 1 at a time.  Thanks everyone!

@Djordan  - Yes, it makes sense.   They should be able to open the zip folder or extract the individual documents from the zip folder.  Those documents are now independent PDF files.

Hi @Djordan,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!